Client creates a campaign, this means:
- Define campaign type (pass layout, eg: coupon, boarding pass, etc)
- Define the type of barcode to use, if any.
- Define the fields that will be used in the pass, customer seat, pass number, event date, etc..
- Se the basic look and feel of the campaign by defining the colors and uploading the assets, icon, banner, etc...
After creating the campaign, the client calls the Passworks API, this time to create a pass for the customer.
- Now suppling the required fields, usually customer specific fields, like name, seat, ticket number, etc
After the pass is created, now it's time to make it reach the customer, via:
- E-mail: You can send the pass as a link in a newsletter or direct customer e-mail
- SMS: You can send the pass as a link to the customer
- Print flyer or brochure: You can print the pass install URL and have the customer scan it with is phone
- Customer scans the Pass installation QrCode or click's the installation link.
After the customer installs the pass the Client now can:
- Send push message to all passes inside a given campaign or to a specific pass
- Menage life cycle of the pass, meaning that you can void it (making it un-scannable) in case of a redeem or simply delete the pass
- View thew reporting information from the API or directly from the the Passworks interface, the advantage of the API is that allows you to create your own dashboard.
You can test the API flow following our step-by-step instructions coupon-campaign-step-by-step-v2.1.zip.